14 May, 2019
Creating Inclusive Cultures Event
CIC Transparency and Truths: Attraction and Retention of Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority Employees
YBS, Broad Gate 3rd Floor, 22-26 The Headrow, Leeds
Tuesday, 14 May, 2019
CIC Transparency and Truths Programme
A recent PwC report highlighted that very few organisations are ready to share their ethnicity pay gap data and evidence shows that BAME employees continue to be under represented in senior roles, across all sectors.
Our Leeds CIC Innovation Forum is hosted by Yorkshire Building Society and will offer the opportunity to explore these issues and will focus on the following:
- What aspects of organisational culture get in the way of BAME progression?
- What leadership behaviours help or hinder BAME progression?
- What can organisations do collectively to disrupt the status quo and create real change ?
Who should attend this event ?
- Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority employees from your organisation
- Influencers such as recruitment professionals, talent managers and senior leaders
This event will take place on Tuesday 14th May: 9.15am -12.30pm and is kindly hosted by Yorkshire Building Society in their Leeds office.
To book places please email firstname.lastname@example.org